For a Full Burial, as with ashes, you can choose the exact place for the interment under a carefully selected burial tree.
Prices start from £820 for the burial plot.
For more details take a look at the park you are interested in where you will find a full price list and a map of the burial areas.
What’s included in the price ?
- Exclusive right of burial until the date specified by the park
- The capacity for two burials per plot bought allowing you the choice to bury loved ones and family members together if you so wish but not necessarily at the same time
- Staffing and administration before and after the service, but not the interment or burial fees
- No extra charges for non-residency in a particular area
- Refreshments for guests on arrival, and for visitors on subsequent visits to the park
- The free use of the GreenAcres Park facilities, such as electric buggies for those with limited mobility
What’s not included in the price ?
- Any fees for the use of a Funeral Director and their associated costs
- Any memorial options such as a Memorial Post or personal wood carving or entry in the Book of Remembrance. Go to the Memorials section of the website to find out more
- The “interment fees” or “grave digging and preparation fees” which are those fees applied at the time of burial for the services of grave diggers and grave preparation, plus our compliance requirements.
- The use of the Gathering and Woodland Halls
- A burial service at the weekend, Bank Holiday, out of normal office hours. An extra fee is applied for all weekend and bank holiday burials