Customer Service Advisor, Rainford
Job Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours per week: 28 per week, over a flexible working contract (includes weekends)
Job type: Permanent
Location: This role is based at GreenAcres Rainford, St. Helens, Merseyside
It’s all about delivering excellent customer service. If you’re looking for a role that will offer you variety, the opportunity to meet people, and an amazing location to work in, we’ve got the job for you. As a Customer Service Advisor in our business, you will be involved in delivering the highest standard of customer service, engaging with our families, Funeral Directors and Arrangers, making them feel welcome, with your compassion and care.
To be part of a successful team in this varied role, you’ll need to have:
- The highest standard of customer care and the ability to find ways to improve a customer’s experience
- The ability to work with a variety of people, Customers, Funeral Directors, Suppliers, and our team
- High standards of presentation and an eye for detail.
- Genuine enthusiasm, sensitivity, and compassion for working with people during a very difficult time
- Constantly striving to achieve targets through effectively solving customers’ problems, meeting their needs fully, and exceeding their expectations
- The ability to record all financial and non-financial information quickly and accurately – right, first time
- Take Responsible for several administration duties including entering customer information into our CRM system, raising invoices and ordering memorial products with high attention to detail
- Ensuring all company procedures regarding H&S, security, and the welfare for others are always maintained
- Work well under pressure and a strong team player
- A flexible and can-do attitude
- Driving the private ambulance (full clean driving license required)
Short-listing is carried out objectively by assessing the information you provide against the requirements of the job as set out in the vacancy details. If you are short-listed, you will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. However, due to the high number of applications received, should you not hear from us within 48hrs after the closing date your application will have been unsuccessful.
You will be notified in writing of the next stage in the recruitment process, and we will also tell you the details of what to expect at the interview.
Compliance Eligibility to Work in the UK
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working at GreenAcres. In reaching a decision we will consider the nature of the work, the circumstances, and background of the offence(s), and the time elapsed.
We only accept applications with a covering letter. If you require a reasonable adjustment or other assistance to participate in the recruitment process, for example, due to disability, please contact the HR department on 0208 300 9790.
GreenAcres appoint on merit.