Sunday 11th March 2018, 11am-12noon
A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take
Light up a candle in loving memory…
Spend precious time together as a family in beautiful surroundings and celebrate this special person in your life. Join us on Mother’s Day to reflect, give thanks and recognise why mothers are so special. And for mothers no longer with us, take this opportunity to light up a candle in loving memory.
Everyone is welcome to attend this TICKET ONLY EVENT. Please purchase your ticket by donating a minimum of £2.00 towards our collection for Breast Cancer UK. Children under 5 are free.
- Welcome drinks
- Opening new Memorial Garden
- Light up a candle in loving memory
- Music from Nick Lake from Dawkes Music
- Craft stalls & create your own memorial
- Enjoy afternoon tea & cake
- Proceeds going to Breast Cancer UK
Last day for collecting tickets is Thursday 8th March 2018.